Monday, September 28, 2009

And now back to it...

After a 5 month hiatus, I am back to the computer!

Between work, school and life, I have not been able to post. But now I am back, and I have so much to write about, I hardly know where to begin!!!

First, thanks for the continued support in my absence! I appreciate all of the emails!

Second, a word of explanation:

I am now almost single again. It is a good thing. Not that I wanted to be single, but in the aftermath, I can see how I was not in a good situation.

I have re-discovered things about me that had long been forgotten. Like I am 28. Not an old lady. I have needs, wants, dreams, hopes, and a life! My life is not taking care of a house and two dogs. It is much more.

I am hell bent on finding and getting exactly what I want from now on! No more settling!

And a word to any women out there that are starting over again after a relationship: ENJOY IT! Use this time to find yourself and your values. It will be worth it!

Now, on to business!

No comments:

Post a Comment